Friday, April 8, 2011

100 Truths!

Another blog I follow Moms Bookshelf & More posted this recently, so I thought I would join in on the fun!

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: sweet tea
2. Last phone call: I talked to my mom last night :)
3. Last text message: My best friend, Ashley
4. Last song you listened to: Blue's Clues theme song :/ lol
5. Last time you cried: last night watching Army Wives season 2

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Yes
7. Been cheated on: Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes
9. Lost someone special: Unfortunately
10. Been depressed: Not diagnosed, but yes
11. Been drunk and threw up: nope! 
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Hot pink
13. Black
14. White

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)
15. Made a new friend?: Yes!
16. Fallen out of love? No
17. Laughed until you cried?: Yes
18. Met someone who changed you?: No
19. Found out who your true friends were?: Not this year!
20. Found out someone was talking about you?: Yup
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friends' list?: My lovely fiance :)


GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life? Not sure of an exact number.. most I went to school with or have met online
24. Do you have any pets? Unfortunately no :(
26. What did you do for your last birthday? Umm... I don't really remember! That is terrible
27. What time did you wake up today?: 8:21 am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?: Unlocking the door for Terry to come in from the gym, then goin to bed
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Possibly going to GA in May to visit my family!
30. Last time you saw your Mother?: 12/30/2010
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? I wish I had stayed at my high school instead of moving right before my senior year & homeschooling myself
32. What are you listening to right now? Blue's Clues
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?: I don't think so
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? How sick I am!
35. Most visited webpage?: Probably facebook
37. Nicknames: Maddi (unfortunately)
38. Relationship Status: engaged
39. Zodiac Sign: Gemini
40. Lady or Gent?: Lady
41. Elementary?: Glennville Elementary
42. Middle School?:Glennville Middle
43. High School?: Tattnall County High, then Fontainebleau High
44. Hair Color?: Naturally dark blonde, but currently kinda auburn, but I want to dye it back more original
45. Long or short?: Long--to my waist!
46. Height? :5'8"
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: My fiance
48. What do you like about yourself? I like that I always try to make everyone around me happy in some way
49. Piercings?: Yes my ears, top & bottom, old belly button hole from pre-pregnancy
50. Tattoos? not yet :(
51. Righty or lefty? righty
52. First surgery?: tonsilectomy when I was 10
53. First Piercing?: Ears
54. First best friend?: Jennifer A.--we met in daycare, and stayed friends until senior year
55. First sport you joined? umm... tennis I think. Only played 1 year!
58. Notice 56 & 57 missing?: No, I didn't until it was pointed out
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: nothing right now
60. Drinking : sweet tea
61. *Poke*: ok lol
62. *Poke*:ok, thats annoying
63. Waiting for?: umm... to get feeling better!
64. Want kids? I only have 1 so far, but I want 3... 2 boys, then a girl last :)
65. Get Married? I want to!
66. Career? Stay at home Mom and owner of Stitches of Love

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes? : eyes
68. Hugs or kisses : either
69. Shorter or taller : Taller
70. Older or Younger: older
71. Romantic or spontanous: Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : both
73. Sensitive or loud :a balance between both
74. Hook-up or relationship : Relationship
75. Trouble-maker or hesitant : I like to have fun!

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger?: no
77. Drank hard liquor?: A few times :/
78. Lost glasses/contacts?: Hasn't everyone?
79. Had sex on first date?: Seriously..who answers that?
80. Broken someone's heart?: Yes
81. Had your own heart broken?: Of course
83. Turned someone down?: Yes
84. Cried when someone died?: Yes
85. Fallen for a friend?: Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself?: Sometimes
87. Miracles?: Yes
88. Love at first sight?: Not really
89. Heaven?: Yes
90. Santa Claus?: O yes!! Those who don't believe don't receive!
91. Kiss on the first date?: yep
92. Angels?: Yes :) 

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf at the same time?: no
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? sure
95. Did you sing today? I sang Blue's Clues with Rueben earlier :)
96. Ever cheated on somebody? Yes :/
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? Probably back to my teen years, give it another try
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? Umm.... not sure
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? No, I already am in love
100. Posting this as 100 truths? Yes, on my blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment