Friday, April 22, 2011

5 Question Friday!!


1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
Dying eggs & spending time with family :)

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
ahh,... the days of long, hot baths!! I would most definitely love a long hot bath, but alas, between my 2 year old trying to climb in with me, and being way to tall for a normal tub (I feel scrunched!) I don't take baths very often!

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
The last time I paralleled parked was almost 4 years ago when I got my license... and I aced it--100!! :) Not that I could do it now though.... 

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
I don't really have a favorite, but I love anything with creamy chocolate (not hard-melt it if you have to!) or soft caramel!

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
When I was younger & lived close to my family, we went all out on both aspects, special dresses, church with the whole family, huge dinner at my great-grandma's, special baskets, candy, egg hunts, family pics, etc. But now that we live 1700 miles from pretty much everyone we know, we're staying home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment