Friday, March 18, 2011

30 Days of Me----DAY 1

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Hmmm... Introduction? I'm always really bad at these! Most of my info is on the right side... (conveniently labeled 'About Me', but I'll do this anyway!) My name is Madison.. I'm 19 years young! I have a 2 1/2 year old son named Rueben Cash, he's my world :) I love to read, & crochet, & I'm a newly-obsessed sewer (is that a word?..)! I'm engaged to my high school sweetheart, his name is Terry.. we've been together almost 5 years now. I'm from Southeast Georgia, but I've moved around a lot over the past few years, currently residing in Wyoming until June. 
(HEYY!! It didn't say the picture had to be me... LOL)
1. I use LOL a wayy too much, especially when texting.
2. I also use ... a lot :) and smileys!
3. I'm a SAHM... unless you count the little bit of crafts I sell as a job...
4. I want a bigger house, not an apartment!!
5. I talk to my family almost every day!
6. I can't wait to get married, and wish I could have a big wedding :(
7. I want to have at least 2 more babies someday.. hopefully sooner rather than later!
8. I about halfway completed a degree in Early Childhood Care & Education, but I think when I go back I want to major in Business with a minor in Accounting :) yes, I know I sound like a nerd!
9. I'm not really friends with any of the people I used to be, & I'm coming to grips with that
10. I would rather sit at home with my family than go partying.
11. But that doesn't mean I don't like us to all get out for a family day on the town!!
12. I'm not completely happy with myself, & my body image, but I'm working on it!
13. I have a zillion things saved to my inbox.. from parenting articles, pregnancy news, craft projects, activities to do with Rueben... all kinds of stuff!!
14. I'm secretly obsessed with signing up for freebies & giveaways.. I love them!! (This is probably because I've always loved getting stuff in the mail!!)
15. Since I love to read, I would LOVE to do reviews on new books coming out! Tell me where to sign up :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment